Our 30-Day Return Policy
Our experienced design team has developed the DFL Series SC semi-custom insoles and DFL PRO Series custom insoles to achieve the best possible solution – resulting in a revolutionary approach to orthotics. The DFL SC Series product line has developed into the one of the best off-the-shelf insoles available today.
If you have changed your mind about the use of one of quality products, we will gladly reimburse you 100% of it’s cost (less handling fee).
To return, please contact us within 30 days of your original purchase for a return merchandise authorization (RMA). We will need your full name and the transaction receipt number of the original purchase. The product(s) must be returned in like-new condition. If parts are missing or damaged, the refund will be adjusted to reflect this.
Send merchandise back to us so we receive it within ten (10) days of receipt of the RMA, in the original packaging and box. Keep the tracking number for your shipment until you receive your refund. Refunds are paid within 21 business days of receiving an authorized returned item.
Guidelines for Receiving a Refund
• RMA must accompany return shipment (on the box).
• Customer pays the postage to return the product.
• Returned item(s) must be undamaged and complete to receive a full refund minus the handling fee.
• If missing parts or damage has occurred, there will be a fee deducted from the reimbursement amount determined by what is missing or damaged.
• Request to return must be received by Digital Foot Lab USA, LLC within 30-days from date of purchase.
• Merchandise must be sent to us within ten (10) days of receiving the RMA
Digital Foot Lab USA, LLC
21020 Kelly Road
Eastpointe, MI 48021 USA
Having trouble adjusting to your new insoles?
We understand occasionally that our customers may not be able to initially adjust to their new semi-custom insoles. It may take some time to adjust for a variety of reason – primarily it’s getting comfortable with the new support for your foot. This can vary from individual to individual. Contact us if you have questions on breaking in your new insoles. At Digital Foot Lab your satisfaction is our primary objection.
Call us at 586-200-5870 M-T between 8:30am and 4pm Eastern time for technical support.